Heritage Arena Rules
Fees for Amenities
- $10 per hour for lights - Tokens for lights may be purchased at the Fair Office during business hours and at Shervin’s Independent Oil and J.H. Feed and Pet Supply. If you are caught using tokens other than those sold by the Teton County Fair, you will be turned over to the authorities.
- $20 a night per stall or $5 a day per stall - Long-term rentals (over one week) are $10 a night per stall. Stalls are reserved through the Fair Office and paid with a credit card upon reserving.
- Concession / Kitchen - $50 a day
Fees for Various Types of Users
- 4-H and High School Rodeo, maximum 4 hours per week – Free (except for lights)
- Non-exclusive use of the arena when not reserved - Free
- Individuals, Teton County User Groups or Non-Profits without stock - $25 an hour for a maximum of $350 per day
- Individuals, Teton County User Groups or Non-Profits with stock (must reserve Arena) - $40 an hour for a maximum of $350 per day
- Individuals, Teton County User Groups or Non-Profits with dummy roping devices (must reserve Arena) - $25 an hour of use, plus an hourly charge of $80 to drag Arena after use (2 hour minimum contiguous block)
- Non-Exclusive Commercial Use – Lessons ($20 an hour with certificate of insurance: $1 million with Teton County Fair and Town of Jackson named as additional insured). This allows others to use the arena.
- Exclusive Commercial Use – Lessons ($40 an hour with certificate of insurance: $1 million with Teton County Fair and Town of Jackson named as additional insured).
- For Profit Events - $700 a day (minimum fee) + $1 per ticket (if paid admittance)
- Non-Agricultural Commercial Users - $1500 a day (includes lights) on a case by case basis pending Fair Board approval and must not adversely affect local store front businesses and must provide benefits to the Fair Board’s cash flow.
Exclusive uses require reserving the Heritage Arena. There are some usages which have to be exclusive by nature of the use, because no one else can safely use the arena. Those usages include barrels, poles, roping, and dummy roping devices.
- Barrel Races - $1 per run, including exhibition runs
- Security Deposit of $750. A Credit Card Deposit Guarantee Form (PDF) is required of user groups. User groups must provide insurance. ($1 million with Teton County Fair and Town of Jackson named as additional insured).
Any renter who is delinquent two months will not be allowed to reserve and/or rent the Heritage Arena until their bill is paid in full, plus a finance charge of 10%.
Using the Sound System
Any renter wishing to use the sound system must fill out the Credit Card Deposit Guarantee form (PDF). A $500 deposit minimum will be charged if damages occur.